Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Full fall

This is my favorite time of the year. Ok, summer is my favorite, quickly followed by fall, which is almost tied by spring.

So I haven't been blogging, because I've been having so much fun. We've gone to see the salmon spawn on the Sandy River, picked and carved pumpkins on Sauvie Island, walked the corn maize at night, kept up with dancing, drawing and yoga. Throw in a Thai massage....you get the picture.

I'm getting ready to head to Oaxaca for the Day of the Dead, visit Fede's family, and spend a week on a beach.....hot sunshine is about what I need right now. I've packed a bunch of books, a sketch pad, and the desire to try to do less and just be.

You might even get a blog post now and then.

Stay tuned for the adventures to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment