Monday, December 14, 2009

Gratitude

These past few days have been filled with friends. Combine that with a new book I'm listening to about gratitude and the Advent daily reflections and I just come up realizing how much I have to be grateful for....so many blessings.

For my family. For my honey and reinta. Who teach me about lessons about love that still need learning.
For my health. Amen to walking, dancing, and all the things I wasn't doing a year ago today.
For my friends, who fill my life with celebration, comfort, a hand, a shoulder and a good laugh. All depending on the day and person.
For a good job and health benefits. I never take such a thing for granted in these days.
For a safe and lovely home to rest my head, and abundant food.
For peace in my heart.

Gracias y amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment