Saturday, February 13, 2010

Update from happy land

Ok, that is a bit of a hokey subject line. But it is true. I have so MUCH to be happy and grateful for.....being with my loved ones. Being alive and healthy. Spring-time.

Things have been such fun around here. Gardening galore. A couple of weeks ago Debbie, Eduardo and I did some lovely spring work in the garden -- compost, weeding, and yanking up some ugly bushes to prepare for blueberries!! Looks great. Bulbs are coming up everywhere. It is going to be glorious. It already is. Drawing class is an adventure in learning and creativity. I did my first watercolor painting in YEARS. A clementine that looks pretty life-like.

Then today Yves and I went to the Garden Show to buy blueberry bushes (choice varieties), some garden art, and a cool bulb (Peruvian daffodil). Today was a fabulous Mamazen Spa day with a couple of girlfriends. Then my honey and I had dinner together.

Morning walks reveal blooming witchhazel and heather.

I love the spring!

2 comments: