Friday, December 12, 2008

8 questions with moi!

What is your favorite book of all time?

A tie between Jane Erye and Wuthering Heights.


What is your favorite condiment?
Salsa made with roasted chiles on the comal and fresh summer tomatoes.


If you could travel anywhere on the planet, where would you go?
I'd like to take the train to/thru Patagonia with my sweetie and a few of my closest pals.


Best show you ever saw?
Peter Gabriel's So concert, back when I was in college. I'm still in love with that guy.


What is the best meal you ever ate?
So many great ones. Most memorable would be eating with a rural family in the Chaco desert in Paraguay. We rode a horse-driven cart to get to their place. It was like going back in time, and their generous spirit of hospitality to strangers....they gave what very little they had to share with us, and that moved me. Another was eating freshly caught lobster for breakfast on tiny island with the Cuna people in the Caribbean. Most beautiful setting for a meal, eating in a palapa looking out at the sea, and it was freshest breakfast I ever ate. To top it off I think I was wearing my bathing suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment