Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Christmas wish list

I don't believe in Santa anymore, but I do have my Christmas wish list, not in order of importance or preference.

1. That my foot heals completely, and I can easily walk up the trail at Forest Park without any pain! My bunion would start hurting at mile 4.

2. That the economic stimulus package is a huge success, and our battered economy revives in a way that is sustainable, rational, and just.

3. There is real immigration and health care reform, demonstrating that we have a functioning legislative branch afterall.

4. Our new rose bushes survive this weather and bloom in the spring.

5. That I get to spend some quality time with my family this coming year during our vacation - whenever that happens!

6. Last, but definitely not least, peace on earth....

What is on your list?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sister!
    I wish for all your wishes to come true! =]
    Hugs.
    ~A
    P.S. Here's a blog for you...Missing Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi A,
    That is a really beautiful post. I miss you all very much and wish I was home. Thanks for uploading that photo. Gosh...I remember how crazy our parents went buying gifts. How did they do that?
    A big abrazo

    ReplyDelete