Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Christ in action

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112679029

As a Christian I'm always moved when I see people living the Word in action. I'm not particularly impressed with sermons or speeches (even though Obama's speeches do impress me) when it comes to God.

Walk the walk is my theory when it comes to religion.

So here is a moving story about a man who ministers to people in an airport....I've spent my fair time in airports around the hemisphere and never had the pleasure to run into such a man (and fortunately never been in need of help during a journey).

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful story, Ree.
    Thanks for sharing it. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I didn't need him when I flew back to Detroit this past week. Nice to know there are people like this minister.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete