Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Very mellow heat wave

I'm treating myself to lots of little good things...that accumulate...in a good way.

  • Wonderful "Breathe Deep" relaxation and guided visualization class at a new yoga studio today. I actually feel asleep. It was lovely.
  • Water aerobics today. Very fun and refreshing in this heat wave.
  • Cooking delicious things and sharing garden bounty. Going to make pear sorbet tomorrow with fresh pears from Carl's garden.
  • Yoga class...relaxation, stretching. Yum.
  • Hot stone massage coming up on Friday.
  • Sprinkle in gardening
  • fab new haircut

I also found a new physical therapist. I like her a lot, and she's less like a PE teacher than my former PT. Smart as nails and nice to boot. Her verdict is that I'm pretty misaligned, as I'm favoring the non-surgical leg/foot. I've got some work to do, but nothing I can't tackle...with her expertise and my grit.

1 comment: