Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday update

For those who want to know more about my foot, read on. For those who don't, skip this paragraph and go to the next one. My left foot had had plantar fascia for roughly 6 months. I got it when I moved from walking to running too quickly. It hurts in the morning, but honestly with the right foot the focus of so much energy and attention, I sort of neglected the left one. However when you are hobbling on 2 feet, you sort of go -- bummer. Time to do something. I've been icing the foot, and that has helped. What will help even more is stretching out my calves, which are ridiculously tight due to years of running, walking, weight training, and precious little stretching. That is where the weekly yoga and PT is helping me.

Blog music update: I've picked out songs that my Dad likes for this current playlist. I've tried to get a wider selection, but this web service is limited. They don't have "Viejo San Juan" or much Trio los Panchos for Goodness Sake!

Today's Federico's birthday, and we are going to Autentica tonight to celebrate with a special meal. I'll blog on that later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment