Saturday, May 23, 2009

Botanic Garden shots cont'd.







I love this combination of colors....the purples and blues are so amazing. I'm going to try to blend my catmint and roses next year like this.....Catmint is a total sleeper hit in my garden. Awesome color, medicinal use, lovely cut flower, bees adore it, smells nice, no maintenance, blooms from spring to fall. What more can you ask of a plant?









A neat combo of "love in a mist" and thyme. Would like to get "love" into the garden.










This was a teeny cool exhibit about the botany of chocolate or cacao. I wish they had samples to try.









Ok, so this is a very interesting looking tropical plant. Ahem. What does it remind you of?

1 comment:

  1. Dad thinks the tropical plant looks like vases (not what I think they look like). The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete