Saturday, May 30, 2009

Health update

Gosh, it's been a long time since I gave a "health update." My foot is feeling a lot better, so there are many times when I forget I even had the surgery. I'll know I'm back to normal when that many turns into always.

I've been able to go for longer and faster walks than ever before, and my foot still hurts a fair amount. My doc adjusted the orthodic, and he says that will do the trick. I hope so. I've been taking dance, doing the treadmill and yoga...I appreciate everything much much more now. I do need to get back to doing my PT exercises. Not my favorite thing, but I know it is important.

My new shoes came in, and one worked, and the other pair didn't. It's a different experience to do this in a doctor's office, with the medical assistant and surgeon examining the shoes and your walking. It's definitely not about the beauty of the shoe anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment