Friday, June 26, 2009

The budding actor




Today she dazzled us with her stage presence, good projection, and fun energy on the stage while performing as one of the narrators for the production of "Aladdin." This is a Concordia University summer theater camp for kids, and she had a great time preparing for a show in just one week. I was really impressed by the quality of the show and the acting. There were some budding talents who were poised and funny.

Nanci, Fede, her mom, little sis and brother, plus me were all in the audience to cheer her on, and we even got a wave at the start.

Then we came home to eat homemade pizza (which is her favorite food in the world, fyi) and then went to Sauvie Island for strawberry picking.

We said our goodbyes, and I'm going to miss so much. She's such a joyful hilarious spirit, and I'm always finding myself challenged in new and crazy ways by having her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment