Friday, June 12, 2009

Good bye TV!

Farewell....and all that.

I have wanted to stop the TV habit for a very long time and did have a year or so without one once. Amid all the digital tv drama I decided this was my time. We don't watch a lot of tv as it is.....so this isn't going to be a big big deal. A mild deal, perhaps.

I know I am already woefully out of the loop on a lot of pop culture. Never watched a full episode of "American Idol," let alone followed it through to the grand finale, ditto for those survivalist shows (I think they should show how poor people live in a developing country or plop a USer down among them....barrel full of laughs). This will just mean more of the same. I'm ok with that, more than ok, I feel great about it.

I'm sure we'll have a bit of withdrawl...

1 comment:

  1. How's it goin'?
    I have also skipped the reality/idol shows. But I do watch a ton of television; love hulu. Don't know if I could go back to the days without T.V. but I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete