Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quiet Sunday

So I don't have anything exciting to blog about today. No outings or fabulous meal to report. I'm in between books right now. Nary a DVD was viewed.

I'm going to start working from home starting next week, so more of my reading will be reviewing reports and such, plus a phone meeting. I hope to ease into work so that my re-entry won't be too overwhelming. I shudder to think about a month's worth of emails. What did people do before email?

Nanci and a friend stopped by to visit; so it was nice to have a chance to socialize. My divine sister brought me a gluten-free treat, which I'm going to save for tomorrow.

Busy finishing my ROM, as tomorrow is my dr appt. I have a new bottle of Advil just for the occasion.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with the Doctor today. I hope he is kind to your foot.
    The boys start school/work today. I'm working from home still trying to get back into a normal sleep schedule.
    Hugs and love!
    ~A

    ReplyDelete