Friday, January 30, 2009

More obamanation

So I'm still getting used to seeing this beautiful brilliant black man as our President. Everytime I watch the news or surf it, I'm like, wow. Wow. I'm telling you, I'm not sure how long it will take or if this will wear off. It's messing with my brain in a good way. Really good way.

He already has done things I don't like. Heck that happened BEFORE the election. For example, he voted for the fruitless border wall. I don't expect candidates or elected officials to walk on water...I worked on the Hill too many years to think that was ever a possibility.

Anyway, I just read the coolest piece on his inaguration on the NYT site and have to share it with you.

Enjoy.

http://kalman.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/29/the-inauguration-at-last/

1 comment:

  1. I just read that myself and fell in love with the drawings. That's one talented woman.

    Wish it was cold enough here to be making and consuming soups. Yours sound delicious.

    Congratulations on the progression to crutch-free mobility. Who'd have thought you'd have such a lengthy recovery period? I'm selfishly glad, though, because it encouraged you to blog. Hope you keep with the habit.

    ReplyDelete