Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday mornings

I love Sunday mornings. We've got this sweet big king-size bed that I got in advance of the surgery and 6 weeks in bed. Add toasty down comforter. The whole room is done in this dreamy robin-egg blue, and we get the eastern sunshine through the wooden blinds. It is just a very relaxing and peaceful space.

The three of us hang out - cuddling, reading, chatting about breakfast and the day ahead. Sometimes we chat with Elvia on the laptop, but today the village's Internet signal is down.

Today we noshed on gluten-free pancakes, and ahead of us is swimming at Dishman. We've got a big olla of chicken soup in the fridge, so we don't even have to cook. I don't have a single chore or "thing I have to do" on my agenda today.

What a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment