Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gardening update

It's raining, and I'm actually happy about it....because I planted some seeds this morning and have other seeds germinating and needing the water.....

This morning we went to zumba class at 6 a.m. in the morning, then I did a 30 minute workout on the treadmill at the PCC gym, which I found out we can use as students. It is a new and clean facility, almost empty, with huge windows. I love it! I did a full blast incline of level 15, and my toe did hurt...bearable and bending the whole time.

I got home and planted up some flower seeds in the sunshine, along with a bit of weeding. A bus route has been rerouted down our street due to some construction. The bus driver stopped the bus, opened the door and yelled - "your garden is beautiful." I was delighted and really surprised....I yelled back "thank you" just as she shut her door and carried on her way. It made me feel good to think that even people in cars/buses are enjoying the garden. She should come out and smell it too. It's very fragrant right now.

I promise some photos very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Dance class at 600am!!! WOW!! This from a daughter who loves to sleep in.
    Good for you & Federico.
    Dad loved the story of the bus driver. He said your garden must really be beautiful. He wishes he could see it.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete