Sunday, April 12, 2009

Recipe


So this dish rocked! Yves called me the "queen," which I take as the highest compliment one can give a cook, especially coming from him, whom I call the "chef." It smelt divine, which is almost always a good indicator of a successful dish. The lamb meat was dropping off the bone tender, juicy, the carmelized veggies and juices fantastic.

Everyone adored it, and this will be a repeat sometime very soon. A big thumbs up. Incredible indeed. Yves taught me how to make the also incredible eggplant dish that went with it. Easy too. I love easy & delicious.

Here is the link to the recipe. Thanks Nanci for the photo....

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful!!! My mouth is watering. To get a compliment from Yves if like getting a compliment from the god of all chefs.

    ReplyDelete